SMILE SWIM 2500 mt
HARD SWIM 5000 mt
SMILE SWIM 2500 mt
HARD SWIM 6000 mt
SMILE SWIM sea mile
HARD SWIM 5000 mt
After registering every single athlete, register the relay team as a group as well here at this link
I'D LIKE TO BUY THE EVENT BUOY (5 €) YESNO
I TAKE MY BUOY FROM HOME YES (it's compulsory if you don't buy the event buoy)NO
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (required): for the 5000 mt and 6000 mt competitions it is compulsory to have the certificate of Competitive sporting activity fitness for swimming (or triathlon). For the nautical mile, the 2500 mt competitions and the relays the certificate of good health is accepted.
The certificates must be valid at least up to the day of the competition included.
LOAD THE PAYMENT TRANSFER RECEIPT FILE (REQUIRED):
Registered bank account to: ASD I GLACIALI, IBAN IT60X0521610800000000023275.
N.B.: Check the correct amount on the pages of every event.
If you chose the event buoy add 5 € to the registration fee.
DATE OF BIRTH (required) (yyyy-mm-dd):
PLACE OF BIRTH (required):
MAIL ADDRESS (required):
PHONE NUMBER (required):
Event t-shirt size is guaranteed for the first 200 registered members.
The undersigned declares, under his/her own responsibility that:
- The over-mentioned information are true and he/she is healthy.
- He/she is a skilled swimmer and he/she is physically fit in order to take part in the not competitive sport event denominated ITALIAN OPEN WATER TOUR.
- He/she has verified the validity of the predisposed safety conditions, he/she declines the Organizers of the event from any civil and criminal liability for any material, physical or moral, direct or indirect damage that could derive to the Participant from possible accidents before, during and after the implementation of the event apart from what is included in the event insurance policy.
- He/she agrees, according to and for the effects of the law 196/2003, that the personal information can exclusively be processed by IT tools within the context of the sport event for which the present declaration is made. He/she agrees as well that all the inherent images about the event can be used and published.
- He/she is aware that, in case of renouncement, or if the event is cancelled because of reasons of force majeure (such as very bad weather conditions or other not predictable reasons) the registration fee won't be returned.
- He/she has carefully read the rules of the competition and the useful suggestions in the rules of every event (2018 Rules) and to unconditionally accept them.
- He/she is aware that the verification of the correct registration (payment + medical certificate) depends on the affiliate member and not on the Organization through the online published list on www.italianopewatertour.com
- Therefore I require to be admitted as Associate member of Glacial ASD in order to participate in the activities of the Association. The annual members meeting is scheduled on Sunday 9 December at the Circolo Risorgimento 63, Via Roma, in Gazzada Schianno (VA) (first convocation at 8.00 a.m or p.m. ? and second one at 9.30 a.m or p.m. ?).
- I specifically approve to the senses of the art. 1341 and 1342 c.c. and assume every responsibility that can derive from the participation in the sport event, to free and to exonerate the ASD I Glaciali, their legal representatives, the members of the organizing Committee and the volunteers from every civil and criminal liability, objective, direct or indirect as well.
PARENT'S APPROVAL IF THE ATHLETE IS UNDER AGE (required if the athletes are under age)
PARENT'S NAME AND SURNAME:
PARENT'S DATE OF BIRTH:
PARENT'S PLACE OF BIRTH:
PARENT'S MAIL ADDRESS:
PARENT'S PHONE NUMBER:
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF:
LOAD PARENT'S DOCUMENT FILE:
LOAD CHILD'S DOCUMENT FILE:
APPROVAL REGARDING THE DECLARATION ON THE REGISTRATION FORM ABOUT: STATE OF GOOD HEALTH, SWIMMING ABILITY, SAFETY CONDITIONS AND CIVIL AND CRIMINAL WAIVER OF THE ORGANIZERS, PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND IMAGES, CANCELLATION CONDITIONS, AWARENESS OF RULES AND USEFUL SUGGESTIONS.
I am aware and accept everything over-mentioned, consenting under my responsibility my child's participation in the event.I agree